Fully Modular Replacement Nozzle Types
New! 2019 White Tube - applies to 3D Pen Pro and 3D Pen Super sold in 2019+
- Black Tube - applies to 3D Pen Pro sold from mid 2017 through 2018
- White Tube - applies to 3D Pen Pro sold from 2016 to mid 2017
Current pens with the 2019 White Tube nozzle are ultrasonically sealed from tip to gearbox and are nearly clog-proof. These are differentiated from the Original White Tube by the longer tube that extends into the pen body towards the motor.
Instructions for Removal
- Use a thin flat tool to pry open the service door, starting at the slot on the power socket side of the pen.
- Once the nearest clips have released, use your fingers to carefully pull open the service door.
- Use an eyeglasses size phillips head screwdriver to remove the screw holding in the nozzle.
- Slide out the nozzle, wiggling carefully if you encounter resistance.