Tips + Troubleshooting
How to use the Professional 3D Pen:
My pen wont heat up.
My pen heats up, but filament does not extrude.
- Try setting the speed control to fast.
- Make sure the feed gear has engaged the filament and it is loading into the pen.
- If filament gets to the nozzle and then the motor struggles or slows down, STOP and unload the filament.
- Try cutting a fresh end on the filament.
- If none of these suggestions help, you can try opening the service door and removing the nozzle to inspect for blockages.
Still having issues? Give us a shout and we will respond right away!