Somewhere along the way, the mustache motif became the unofficial symbol of guys, dudes, men, bachelors and dads...so let's go with it, right!
When it came to creating a Father's Day gift with the MYNT3D printing pen, we thought of all that dads are:
• Multi-tasking (Mom may argue, but not today)
• Manly...which we now have accepted is symbolized with a mustache
To celebrate Dad, or yourself, or any man that matters in your life, we present to you the dual-purpose, mustache phone stand business card holder.
Black 1.75mm filament
1. Start by downloading the Phone Stand / Business Card Holder Stencil Template. The template includes the "World's Greatest Dad" business card graphic.
2. Start heating your 3D pen. When it reaches the proper temperature, load black filament.
3. Trace over the outer edge of the mustache. Then fill in the center, stroking back and forth in a zig zag motion.
4. Remove from your surface, flip and apply another layer of filament to the back of the mustache shape.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have 4 double-side mustache shapes.
6. Attach two of the mustaches together using the 3D pen.
7. Repeat step 6 with the other two mustaches so that you are left with 2 double thick mustache shapes.
8. Now stand the mustaches in an upside-down V formation so that they join at the top of the mustache and the bottoms are about 2" apart. Connect at the top with the 3D printing pen.
Comments will be approved before showing up.