December 27, 2017 1 min read 1 Comment
Are you ready to ring in the New Year?
Whether you're watching the ball drop from Times Square or the comfort of your home, we've prepared a festive project tutorial to celebrate the New Year in style!
It only takes a few steps to make these wearable glasses. They're a great beginner project and can be modified for use on many holidays - such as New Year's Eve or even Halloween!
1. Start by downloading the 2018 Glasses Project Template. Use your printer settings to scale template if desired.
2. For this festive evening eyewear we used glow in the dark filament found in the new ABS 32 pack.
3. Start heating your 3D pen. When it reaches the proper temperature, load the luminous green filament - or color of your choice.
4. Begin tracing over the template of the numbers and front glasses frames.
5. Separately trace the arms of the glasses frames. Connect perpendicularly to the front part from Step 4.
Comments will be approved before showing up.