December 14, 2017 2 min read 2 Comments
If you're new to 3D printing pens, you may be making a list of all the cool projects you want to make. Well, we've got some great news, we're going to help you make that list even longer.
Whether you prefer ABS or PLA filament, MYNT3D has just launched some new, specialty filaments that will take your creations to the next level.
1. Trees and stump
2. Bird's nest
3. Log cabin
4. Vintage sled
5. Cart or wagon
6. Groot character
7. Deer antlers
8. Doll furniture - click for the free doll bed template
9. Musical Instruments - such as piano, guitar and violin
10. Animal fur
1. Olympic metals
2. Weapons - swords, shields, guns
4. Pots and pans
6. Vehicles - cars, airplane, bicycle
7. Miniature gates, hinges, lamps
8. Statues and modern buildings
9. Band Instruments
10. Windmill or fan blades
The transparent / translucent filaments come in 2 sets of 3 meter coils (6 meters each) in red, yellow, blue, green, and clear.
1. Wrapped hard candies
4. Stained glass
5. Gem stones
6. Ice and water
The new 32 pack of ABS offers 10 meters of 32 different colors. To highlight some of the truly unique and extraordinary are:
Comments will be approved before showing up.